incognito mode is a privacy-focused feature that lets you browse the internet without leaving behind any trace of your activity. It’s a great way to protect your personal information while exploring the web. When you open an Incognito window, your browser will not save anything you search, view or perform online. This includes your browsing history, search engine queries, cookies, temporary internet files, and any other data that your browser would normally store.
Have you heard of the term Incognito Mode? If yes, then it means that you are using the Internet privately.
Incognito mode is the best option if you want to hide your identity, hide your location, and keep yourself anonymous. If you don’t know what is Incognito Mode, then it is the safest way to browse the internet privately and anonymously.
Here are some amazing uses of incognito mode that will surely make you amazed.
Use Google Chrome Incognito Mode to shop online
It is not necessary to use incognito mode if you want to browse your favourite websites. You can use it if you want to shop online and don’t want to share your personal information. If you are using Google chrome, then you don’t need to worry about your privacy.
Use Incognito mode to download files
Do you know that downloading and uploading files is not safe? If you have an antivirus software installed in your device, then it will alert you whenever there is any suspicious activity.
But if you are using incognito mode, then you will never know if anyone is watching you.
Use Incognito mode to play games
Are you a game lover? Do you play games on your mobile phone or computer? If yes, then you must be aware of the fact that you are sharing your personal information with the game developers.
And if you are using incognito mode, then it will make the game safer to you. You will not share any information and it will keep you anonymous.
Use Incognito mode to download music
We all love to listen to music. We all have different taste in music. If you have downloaded a lot of music on your smartphone or PC, then you must know that it is not safe to share your personal information.
But you will never be worried about your privacy when you use incognito mode. You can download the songs without sharing any personal information.
Incognito mode is available in most modern web browsers. It’s easy to find and use, and it’s completely secure. Here’s how to use Incognito mode for your various browsers:
- Click the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of your Chrome window.
- Select New Incognito Window from the drop-down menu.
- When the new window opens, you’ll see a gray Incognito icon in the top-left corner.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your Firefox window.
- Select New Private Window from the drop-down menu.
- When the new window opens, you’ll see a purple mask icon in the top-left corner.
- Click the three horizontal dots in the top-right corner of your Edge window.
- Select New InPrivate Window from the drop-down menu.
- When the new window opens, you’ll see a blue shield icon in the top-left corner.
- Click the cogwheel icon in the top-right corner of your Safari window.
- Select Private Browsing from the drop-down menu.
- When the new window opens, you’ll see a black mask icon in the top-left corner.
You can use incognito mode to download files, play games, and even download music. Incognito mode will help you to browse the internet privately and keep you anonymous.