In today’s lifestyle, it seems such an impossible task to get all the essential nutrients for our body. Especially when you are doing some focused task like reading, writing, or learning any new skills. Our brain is a very powerful organ and is needy as well. Brain Requires vitamins and minerals for proper functioning and development. Poor nutrition may also lead to other health problems like health problems, obesity, skin dullness, hair fall, and many more. Now, let’s not get into other problems and talk about brain development. I believe that proper nutrition can increase your brain’s ability to focus and retain information.
Includes these 10 everyday brain-boosting foods in your lifestyle which will help to keep your memory, concentration, and focus.
- Wholegrains – wholegrains improve concentration, and focus. One of the biggest health benefits of whole grains is high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber which are enough to provide a steady energy supply to your body and you will be energized for long hours for focused work. you can eat brown bread, Millet snacks, millet cookies, wholegrain chapati. wholegrains daily 1 serving may lower your risk of heart disease by 25%.
- Almonds – A handful of almonds can give you a quick energy boost. Almonds have high levels of omega-3 fatty acids which are important for brain development. They also contain magnesium, vitamins, and high antioxidants that protect cells from free radicals. Daily 1 serving is recommended either in the morning or before sleep
- Walnuts – Omega 3 is an essential nutrient for brain development and walnuts are a rich source of Omega 3. Walnuts also have other healthy fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals important for the proper functioning of the body. walnuts contain unsaturated fats which balance the saturated fats that we take from our daily meals. It also increases good cholesterol and decreases bad cholesterol good for Heat and the brain.
- Fruits – Strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, Apple oranges will give your brain a boost of energy and fuel your body with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. According to research blueberries boosts your concentration up to 5 hours. Berries also keep your mind fresh by stimulating the flow of blood and oxygen to your brain.
- Raw Veggies – Eating Raw veggies live cucumber, carrots, and beetroot are the best. carrots are full of fiber vitamins and calcium giving your eyes a healthy dose to your eyes for focused work. Beetroot lowers Blood pressure, improves blood flow, and supports energy levels. They are a rich source of fiber, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Cucumber is a rich source of magnesium, potassium, and vitamin K. It will keep you hydrated.
Visit their Healthy Master Online Store now for more details.