How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account? A number of questions always crop up when you are looking for ways to get your Facebook account back. The truth is that Facebook does have some restrictions when it comes to what you are allowed to do on the site. The first of which is the fact that Facebook reserves the right to suspend your account without warning. So what does that mean?
Ways to recover Suspended Facebook account
- Verify your Identity
- File an appeal on this form:- https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- Identification through your Friends pictures
- Recovery suspended Facebook account through security questions
- Trusted contacts method
If your account is not recovered, that means that you can’t log into Facebook and see what you’ve posted or chat with your friends. It’s pretty clear now that how to recover deleted Facebook account depends on whether you still have that account or not.
How to recover deleted Facebook photos you see on your News Feed?
You guessed it, by restoring them. Are you able to restore pictures you deleted while you were logged onto Facebook? Again, you guessed it, you can’t.
This is where restoring the photos you deleted comes in. Since Facebook has limited the ways in which you can get around its restrictions, it’s important that you use third-party software to restore those deleted photos from your computer. Restoring the photos to an earlier time may be difficult if you don’t have access to a recent edition of Windows, but there are third-party tools out there that can make the process relatively easy. Once you have the Facebook account restored, all you need to do is follow the instructions provided by the program to get your account restored.
Steps to recover deleted photos From Facebook
The first step in how to restore deleted Facebook photos is to find and download a program called Facebook Forensic Recovery.
This program is compatible with all versions of Windows, although it does require that you’re using the Windows version on your PC.
The program will work with different versions of Facebook and with any photo or picture that you choose. To begin:-
- Simply open the program and follow the onscreen instructions provided.
- Once you’ve installed the program, you’ll need to select the photos you want to restore.
- You can do this by clicking the “restore” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- After the restore button is clicked, you’ll see two screens.
- On the left, the program will ask you whether you want to restore the whole thing to its original state, or just parts of it.
If you choose to restore everything – including the photo – then the rest of your computer will become corrupt and useless. The program is designed so that it will prompt you only for the part of the account that you want to be restored. It will also offer to scan your entire hard drive so you can get rid of any other files that could cause problems with your Facebook account.