You can add up to five text variations to your ad’s main text, headline, and description. This feature can be used to create dynamic or static ads using Page Likes. Advertisers can now enter up to five primary texts in the new format. These can be used to test unique value propositions in various ways, including those that require more space than the description or headline allow.
Facebook ads allow you to use 10 headlines. These headlines should be concise and compelling. A headline can only have 255 characters. Keep in mind, however, that headlines may not appear in every placement.
To create primary text for Facebook ads, you should write for your target audience. It would help if you kept your text short while still conveying useful information. To reach a larger audience, you may want to use explicit language and simple sentences. To improve your facebook ad primary text, you might also consider testing your copy.
Facebook ad primary text examples
This ad’s text is very short and sweet. The text ends with an exclamation mark to make it feel welcoming and inviting. People will quickly understand your brand in one sentence.
Notice how the text capitalizes free. The reader know that they can get something free if they become a member. It is also written in a few sentences, which makes it easier for readers to understand.
Facebook has made emojis very popular. This makes your text feel more personal and welcoming. It gives your reader a casual feel. To convert, use the appropriate emojis.
Facebook ad tex writing strategies
- Advertising on Facebook has many advantages. You can target your audience and direct your ads in any direction.
- The Facebook algorithm treats visual content more favorably than text content. It’s also more likely that it will be shared and remembered more than written content. Facebook marketers should learn this lesson. Your image must be appealing, regardless of the type of ad that you create.
- You’ve learned a lot about writing for website audiences. Now you need to understand your customers and their needs. Facebook narrows the scope of your target audience. It’s helpful to pretend that you are writing to one person. This person is your bullseye. They are the ones that you directly hit between the eyes with all the things they need and want.
- Facebook ads are well-known. People understand that clicking them will take them to another destination. It’s important to get them clicking with a goal or an intention that leads to an impression or conversion. What call-to-action (CTA) best represents your brand? Add a large CTA button to your Facebook ad.
- Facebook advertising is only successful if it is relevant. You are spending money every time someone clicks or views your ad. You’ll lose your money if you show ads that don’t relate to your target audience.
- An investment is a Facebook ad. It is a significant investment. It’s not a huge investment. Facebook ads are not about burying the lead. Could you keep it simple and to the point? Make sure it adds value.